Smart tokens, functional nft's and intelligent assistants
Welcome to this page and thank you for your interest. The future is moving fast and so are we. We present here our framework for research, development and implementation.
Featured projects: (June / Sep 2022)
Humanistic, distributed & adaptive
We are interested how we can fuel the happiness-index on a daily basis.
To do this we are looking at basic human needs (Maslow pyramid), communal values and progressive (game)design in our software development.
Next to that we are using, developing and sharing open-source software. The future is decentralized and programmable. That is an open invitation to you. Send us a message here.
Researching new technologies
We offer companies advice, development help and test their equipment.
Streamlining and implementing existing technologies
To do this we settle partnerships, offer help and accommodation and adapt to new technologies, while perfecting our own.
The Web3 Machine Economy
In the future, machines will be the primary workforce. MachineFi is a new paradigm fueled by Web3 that underpins the new machine economy, whereby machine resources and intelligence can be financialized to deliver value and ownership to the people, not centralized corporations.
A digital ecosystem is a distributed, adaptive, open socio-technical system with properties of self-organisation, scalability and sustainability inspired from natural ecosystems. Digital ecosystem models are informed by knowledge of natural ecosystems, especially for aspects related to competition and collaboration among diverse entities. The term is used in the computer industry, the entertainment industry, and the World Economic Forum.
- G. Briscoe and P. De Wilde. Digital Ecosystems: Evolving service-oriented architectures. In Conference on Bio Inspired Models of Network, Information and Computing Systems. IEEE Press, 2006.
- ^ Zhu, Pearl (2015-01-21). Digital Master: Debunk the Myths of Enterprise Digital Maturity. Lulu Press, Inc. ISBN 9781483421544.
- ^ P Dini, N Rathbone, M Vidal, P Hernandez, P Ferronato, G Briscoe and S Hendryx. The digital ecosystems research vision: 2010 and beyond. 2005, European Commission
- ^ E Chang, M Quaddus and R Ramaseshan. The Vision of DEBI Institute: Digital Ecosystems and Business Intelligence. 2006, DEBII.
- ^ C. Fiorina. The digital ecosystem. 2000.
- ^ D. Bennett. Digital transformation in the entertainment industry - embracing the fully digital ecosystem Archived 2009-06-11 at the Wayback Machine. Technical report, Accenture, 2006.
- ^ World Economic Forum. Digital Ecosystem Community: Envisioning the future of the Digital Ecosystem Archived 2008-12-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ F Nachira, P Dini, A Nicolai. A Network of Digital Business Ecosystems for Europe: Roots, Processes and Perspectives in Digital Business . 2007, European Commission
- ^ F Nachira, A Nicolai, P Dini, M Le Louarn, L R Leon. Digital Business Ecosystems, 2007 European Commission, Publication Office.
- ^ Damiani E., Uden, L, & Trisnawaty W. The future of E-learning: E-learning ecosystem. Inaugural IEEE Digital Ecosystems and Technologies Conference (IEEE DEST), 2007.